Uncompressed Capture with 4:2:2 Color Resolution
With a fast disk array, you can directly capture uncompressed video through an HDMI connection. The HDMI capability of the 4:2:2 color resolution video can present crystal-like picture quality to meet the superior needs of HD fans.
High Quality Analog Capturing
With the accompanying 9-in-1 analog cable, capturing standard and high definition analog video has never been easier. Moreover, you can capture 1080i HD video via the component input and edit your own professional video clips on your PC.
Real-time HD H.264 Recording
The latest AVer MediaCenter creates a brand new capture solution focusing on both quality and compression efficiency. It supports real-time 720p/1080i HD H.264 recording, which not only allows you to preserve the crystal-like HD picture but also saves up to three times more of your hard disk space.
Record 1080i HD Video via HDMI Connection
With the AVerMedia DarkCrystal HD Capture Pro, you can watch and record high definition video content* directly to your PC via the HDMI or component inputs.
- Capture HD Content up to 1080i
- Grab Video from HDMI and Analog Connections
- Record HD Video Gameplay
- Upload to YouTube
- Real-time HD H.264 Recording
- Support Both SD and HD Video Sources
- Watch Blu-ray Movies without a Blu-ray Drive
- Easy Capture with Professional Quality
- Color Adjustment (Except for Video via HDMI Input)
- 4:3/16:9 Aspect Ratio Conversion
- Zoom-in Cut
- Compatible with Adobe® Flash Media Live Encoder 3.1
- Composite (RCA)
- Component (YPbPr, 1080i/720p)
- HDMI (1080i/720p)
- Analog Audio L/R
- Support resolution: 480i / 480p / 576i/ 576p/ 720p / 1080i (50/60 Hz)
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon™ X2 8 GHz or above
- For live 3DTV viewing: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X2 or above
- VGA card supports DirectX 9.0c and HD DXVA
- 4 GB RAM
- PCI-E Slot
- Sound Card
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 / XP
- Warranty- 1 Year