Digitally preserve your videos.
VHS may be a thing of the past, but the precious memories recorded within are priceless. As years go by, the risk of tape degradation increases. Now is the time to convert your collection of movies, sports games, or family videos into digital libraries, for generations to come.
In this era of digital media, any bulky VHS tape that still sits atop shelves surely contains precious videos. Unlike digital files, physical tapes are susceptible to heat, moisture, and dusts. Not to mention how working VCRs are becoming expensive antiques.
Turn them into a digital library and make DVD copies now with the pocket-sized DVD EZMaker 7, for your Mac and PC.
Watch and share.
Relive the classic moments in new formats, on your computer, TV, or mobile devices. Upload them to YouTube or Facebook for family and friends to enjoy too.
Edit like a pro.
DVD EZMaker 7 comes bundled with two software. Use CyberLink PowerProducer 5.5 to quickly convert your collection.
For your favorites, create your director’s cut with CyberLink PowerDirector 10 DE. You can adjust the video quality, cut or rearrange clips, add chapters and menus, and more!
Record retro games.
Earlier generations of consoles may not have HD video, but the wonders they brought us are irreplaceable. If you ever want to record or share those epic moments, DVD EZMaker 7 can act as a capture card to sculpt your plays into digital legacies.
- Interface: S-video, composite video, stereo audio
- Dimensions: 3.2 x 1.1 x 0.5 in (82 x 28.5 x 14 mm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz (50 g)
- Windows® 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
- For basic DVD authoring: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.4 GHz /
- AMD Atholon™ XP 2400+ / Intel Pentium M 2.0 GHz
- For HD authoring and direct DV/HDV recording:
- Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz / AMD Athlon XP 3000+
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Intel Core™ 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- USB port
- Sound card
In the Box
- DVD EZMaker 7
- Installation CD (driver)
- Installation CD (software)
- USB cable
- Quick installation guide
- 1 Year